Terms of Service
IntroductionNext Labs Pty Ltd. ("us", "we", or "our"). These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your access to and use of our services, including our various websites, SMS, APIs, email notifications, applications, widgets, ads, and others. By using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- 1. You must be 13 years or older to use this service.
- 2. You may not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos.
- 3. You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other users.
- 4. You are responsible for keeping your account secure.
- 5. You can't post private or confidential information or do anything that violates someone else's rights, including intellectual property.
- 6. You can't impersonate others or provide inaccurate information.
- 7. You can't do anything unlawful, misleading, or fraudulent or for an illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- 8. You can't do anything to interfere with or impair the intended operation of the Service.
- 9. You must not access private APIs by any other means other than the official application(s).
- 10. You must not modify, adapt or hack, de-compile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from our service(s).
- 11. We reserve the right to modify or terminate our services for any reason, without notice at any time.
- 12. We reserve the right to alter these Terms of Service at any time.
- 13. We reserve the right to refuse or modify the service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- 14. You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from our service(s) including but not limited to user profiles.
Content on Our Services
We do NOT claim ANY ownership rights to the content that you submit, post or display though our service(s). By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). This license authorizes us to make your Content available to the rest of the world and to let others do the same. You agree that this license includes the right for us to provide, promote, and improve the Services and to make Content submitted to or through the Services available to other companies, organizations or individuals for the syndication, broadcast, distribution, promotion or publication of such Content on other media and services, subject to our terms and conditions for such Content use. Such additional uses by our service(s), or other companies, organizations or individuals, may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the Content that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Services.